Columbia Producing Star Wars Cast / Crew Film jackets for Hoth filming scenes

I got to the store at one am and camped out. 39 degrees and raining but I was the first in line. Then at ten am when the doors opened, I walked out with this...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 412
They let you buy two? How’s the sizing?

I snagged one online last night. I missed the Rag and Bone stuff, but this is even more functional (and cost effective), so I’m really excited.

They let me do it on two seperate transactions. I felt a little bad as they only had 22 coats total and including myself there were 44 people in line! However, I got there at 1am in deplorable weather so yes, I felt a bit entitled (the person behind me got there at six).

The fit is a little odd. I wear a size 40 regular. I'm 5' 11", medium build, 180 lbs., and have a 34" waist. A medium would have worked in a pinch, but it felt a little snug. The large was much more comfortable and wasn't constricting.

Thanks for this. I’m 5’7” and 160 pounds, 32 inch waist. I went with a small and think that should work.

Their sizing information was so terrible (especially when you looked at the models, the numbers, AND the graphic) I almost felt like I was guessing.

Wear it in good health! I wonder how many they made...

They let me do it on two seperate transactions. I felt a little bad as they only had 22 coats total and including myself there were 44 people in line! However, I got there at 1am in deplorable weather so yes, I felt a bit entitled (the person behind me got there at six).

The fit is a little odd. I wear a size 40 regular. I'm 5' 11", medium build, 180 lbs., and have a 34" waist. A medium would have worked in a pinch, but it felt a little snug. The large was much more comfortable and wasn't constricting.

They made 1,980 (with an additional 20 that were signed by Mark Hamill). That is the total number on planet Earth.

Yes, rare indeed.

Hmmm... I thought these would be on eBay with huge price mark-ups after they went on sale. While there are a few asking double the price on there, I see a bunch listed at $795 ans $800 Buy It Now, with free shipping. Heck, one just ended at $700 plus shipping and another ends in 50 minutes and it is only at $625 plus $12.90 shipping. Might be a good time to snag one.

:D:D Oh Yeah!!!! Got one on eBay for $650 with free shipping!! :D:D

(y) There are plenty going between $600-$800, so grab them while you can. (y)

Yeah People are blowing these things out on the bay I saw quite a few for 650.00.

Looks like this offering was not the quick cash grab some thought it would be!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back