Colonial Movers

Excuse me while I mop up the drool here.....

That is really exceptional. And how much more impressive do you need to get? How long IS that thing?

I assume you have it built on an aluminum rail or something similar to keep it from sagging?

That's looking terrific.

-Gordon

Hi All, thanks for the comments. It is around 3 1/2 feet long. The armature is a steel gas pipe. No saggin' there.
George :D

Everyone wil have to wait for close up shots when I'm done. I love the suspence. Hi Samos 3 thanks for the comments. Mine will be near the 95% accurate side, if not more.
George :D

Your inspireing me to build a second CM. I've had all the parts and kits sitting around the work shop for years. _______ Are you doing her as TOS CM or from the new series without the graphics on the containers?

A little bit closer. The model is painted from the rear of the head and back. I am getting ready to add the stripes and decals. Almost done. Just a few more details on the front end. Enjoy.

George :p

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back