CLONETROOPER SUIT ...METAL BOBA FETT BLASTER...

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by Durasteel Corporation, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Durasteel Corporation

Durasteel Corporation Well-Known Member

Ive been very busy with some other nonshop issues for the last two months, but Ive been meaning to show off some projects on the slab, as it were.

http://www.partsandtechnical.com/PROJECTS_IN_THE_WORKS.html

Eeek, gads, dont PM me....better to email me on the website if you have a question.

2. CTF

CTF Sr Member

Isn't machining something from scratch cost a fortune? What 'bout a cast from a real Webley?

CT mannequin looks good, nice pose.

3. JoeR

JoeR Sr Member

CT is looking good, by the sounds of it, it will be pretty darn accurate.

Joe

4. Durasteel Corporation

Blaster: The machined webley wont be too bad at all; comprable to collector pricing. A lot depends on how many we decide to do. So far Ive got a head count of around 10 people. Id like to see around 15-20 people just for the sake of time and efficiency. I may yet do some of the plastic connector parts machined as well. Its a balance of accuracy and durability....and weight. :D

Clone: thanks. I really love working on this project, just need to carve out some regular time every week. I cant wait to show off the new pictures, but alas, the camera has eluded my grasp until next time. :unsure

5. Durasteel Corporation

Ive had half a dozen email questions re: the clone that I should clear up.

No the final version wont be a statue.....per se.

Yes the final version will be in components.

:)

D