CLONETROOPER SUIT ...METAL BOBA FETT BLASTER...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CTF

Sr Member
Isn't machining something from scratch cost a fortune? What 'bout a cast from a real Webley?

CT mannequin looks good, nice pose.

Durasteel Corporation

Blaster: The machined webley wont be too bad at all; comprable to collector pricing. A lot depends on how many we decide to do. So far Ive got a head count of around 10 people. Id like to see around 15-20 people just for the sake of time and efficiency. I may yet do some of the plastic connector parts machined as well. Its a balance of accuracy and durability....and weight. :D

Clone: thanks. I really love working on this project, just need to carve out some regular time every week. I cant wait to show off the new pictures, but alas, the camera has eluded my grasp until next time. :unsure

Durasteel Corporation

Ive had half a dozen email questions re: the clone that I should clear up.

No the final version wont be a statue.....per se.

Yes the final version will be in components.

:)

D