Chronicle Collectibles Jurassic Park Night Vision Goggles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure they have been getting quite a few inquiries about the Cryo-Can as well.

Strange that they would not mention it along with the other items from that Franchise

Looks like many of these are pieces that are receiving feedback/queries from buyers as to when they are coming out. I know the Syd Mead blaster and goggles have both been delayed at this point. So this is a way to get an idea of progress

Update on the Chronicle NV goggles:

-Accurate headband strap now in development, aswell as correct color plastic
-Padding also being included round inner edge of goggles
-Correct switches
-Demo pair being held appears to have lenses missing in this video - might just have been the only one to hand and lenses are detachable, but not having a finished piece I thought was noteworthy.
-Timeline "difficult to say", they "think first half of 2020".

I'm really pleased they are working up the accuracy and quality - my only concern is the timeline.

I cancelled my preorder after they kept getting pushed back, but they look very nice. Hopefully I'll be able to get a pair once they do start shipping.

Now they are saying second half of 2020. Are we confident that they will ever happen? (I’ve never ordered anything from Chronicle before, so it’s hard to say if this is normal for them.) I ordered my pair back in 2018 and almost forgot about them by now!

I'm still waiting on the Cryo Can and the more this gets pushed back the more I think that will just keep on getting pushed back too.

Now they are saying second half of 2020. Are we confident that they will ever happen? (I’ve never ordered anything from Chronicle before, so it’s hard to say if this is normal for them.) I ordered my pair back in 2018 and almost forgot about them by now!

Yeah, it's looking less and less likely they'll come out. I hope they do at some point. As far as I know these are one of the first items they've had this issue with, but they're not a company I follow very closely either.

i have rylo's goggles, so not sure why i ordered these as well. i do like the head display and thought about getting an extra display head for rylo's pair. i may just cancel these soon if they get pushed to 2021.

That's the way I feel about the Cryocan. If they start pushing that back like they have done with the goggles I may just forget about it and be happy I have one of Rylo's, which is a great piece.

One other thing to mention is that chronicle does multiple live streams a week. They address these delays frequently. For those with outstanding orders, it is nice to see a human address the delays. Unlike with another company, they regularly address these concerns.

Estimated to Ship Q3 2021 :eek:

So after radio silence of what about a month on Facebook, they come up with this! :rolleyes:

Good luck to all who ordered, you are going to need it!

Estimated to Ship Q3 2021 :eek:

Ooooooof. Yeah, I'm glad I got my money back too. The Captain America helmet I bought with the refund is sparking much more joy sitting on my shelf than waiting for these for 2 years would have. IF they ever do come out, hopefully they'll still have enough to sell to people who cancelled/never preordered.

I just sent an e-mail today requesting a cancellation and refund. I paid mine in full in April 2018. I will let you all know how it turns out. I fear my CC will say too much time has passed for them to take action.

I would not waste time with Chronicle, I would contact your Credit Card Company

I just sent an e-mail today requesting a cancellation and refund. I paid mine in full in April 2018. I will let you all know how it turns out. I fear my CC will say too much time has passed for them to take action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back