Chronicle Collectibles Gone?

While not official official, sounds like this is it.

I really hope no-one took them at their word on the October post and got a refund where they could!

Big Bad Toy Store is having a big sale on the last of their Chronicle merchandise. They seem to be pre-order sales, probably for the last merchandise Chronicle is able to ship.

I myself got a cancellation notice for the JP Cryo Can. Sucks because I really wanted that.

Big Bad Toy Store is having a big sale on the last of their Chronicle merchandise. They seem to be pre-order sales, probably for the last merchandise Chronicle is able to ship.

I myself got a cancellation notice for the JP Cryo Can. Sucks because I really wanted that.
Bummer the terror dog bust isn’t on sale.

What's up with this?

Included in new MIM mailout and listed as in stock.

Long gone!!! And I am still fighting with BOA for my credit. Chronicle actually responded giving them another 45 days to respond even though BOA said it was a BS response. However it reset the clock even though it was BS delaying tactic. I should have a decision by 14JAN21. A full 4th months after starting the process the end of September. Then it goes to Visa. Total PITA process even way within the claim time period. They went bankrupt its and open and shut case.

At least when MRG went bust they didn't respond they simply took all the money and ran.

Finally after 4 months I finally received my credit from Bank of America. My history with Chronicle is finally over.

Following on from my earlier post this is the reply I got from MiM re the Syd Mead Blaster;

"We bought a small lot from their existing stock, and they arrived three days ago, and sold out yesterday.

FYI, though they are out of business technically, there is still some surplus of their products still out there

Thank you for your patronage and patience, and please be safe!
Terence"

I just checked and they are now shown as sold out so damn!!!!

Following on from my earlier post this is the reply I got from MiM re the Syd Mead Blaster;

"We bought a small lot from their existing stock, and they arrived three days ago, and sold out yesterday.

FYI, though they are out of business technically, there is still some surplus of their products still out there

Thank you for your patronage and patience, and please be safe!
Terence"

I just checked and they are now shown as sold out so damn!!!!
I've heard MIM always has good service.

Refund secured! Took awhile, but credit card company was able to strong arm Chronicle Collectibles into returning my $ for the unproduced Picard bust. Count myself lucky, as they were under no obligation to fight on my behalf, as the pre-order was over a year old (Nov '19) & past normal protection time. Thanks to information shared by other members in this thread & the one over at the Statue Forum, I was able to gather & present the correct documentation & formulate a strategy. Much appreciated!

Refund secured! Took awhile, but credit card company was able to strong arm Chronicle Collectibles into returning my $ for the unproduced Picard bust. Count myself lucky, as they were under no obligation to fight on my behalf, as the pre-order was over a year old (Nov '19) & past normal protection time. Thanks to information shared by other members in this thread & the one over at the Statue Forum, I was able to gather & present the correct documentation & formulate a strategy. Much appreciated!
Well done !

Some people are reporting on Facebook that they've received their Labyrinth Door Knockers from Chronicle... purchased through Sideshow and shipped in a plain white box, no Chronicle Collectibles branding. Not sure if that was to distance things from Chronicle or if maybe the box just wasn't designed/finished before things went south for them.

Sideshow has a listing up for the Door Knockers that promises same-day shipping, presumably they've acquired whatever stock Chronicle had?

Seems I'm one of those people out $250 for the Syd Mead blaster that I ordered from CC in February 2018. I didn't know anything about this bankruptcy until February 2021, so I'm SOL it seems.

I know they're apparently in stock at BBTS and elsewhere, but no way I'm shelling out another $250.

Bad juju to everyone at CC - and MRG for that matter, who owe me a HAL 9000 replica.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back