Christopher Reeve Superman Tribute by KMD Theatrics

Hey guys,

On behalf of Darth-Shawn, I think I should point out that this amazing statue is LIFE-SIZE. It's not a 1/4 scale miniature like my recent statue project.

It's definitely a Chewie15 lifesize Chris Reeve bust on there too. Looks GREAT.

Chris

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cking @ Nov 22 2006, 12:40 PM) [snapback]1363751[/snapback]</div>
Hey guys,

On behalf of Darth-Shawn, I think I should point out that this amazing statue is LIFE-SIZE. It's not a 1/4 scale miniature like my recent statue project.

It's definitely a Chewie15 lifesize Chris Reeve bust on there too. Looks GREAT.

Chris
[/b]

Wow, that makes it even more stunning. It would be remarkable in person.

:thumbsup
:fettrotj

I contacted Kelly at KMD Theatrics and he told me that the mannequin was sculpted from scratch.
Very nicely done.

Chris

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(streetjudge79 @ Nov 23 2006, 10:52 AM) [snapback]1364146[/snapback]</div>
Tell us more about that mannequin?
[/b]

Happy Turkey Day everyone :)

Sorry fogot to tell everyone it was full scale :confused ops heres a quick pic to show the scale.......And im 5'10 1/2

enjoy

Thanks again for all the kind words :) I cannot wait to get my Ultimate Superman Collection & pop in the Donner cut of Superman II and have Chris heat-vision up a nice bowl of pop corn and watch the New Superman movie together :D only 1 more day to go............ Look up in the sky...

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back