Cheap Alternative for Spider-Man Face Shell?

So I officially have a set of "his" frames in hand and they are 100% without a doubt recast from the set he bought off me in April of 2014.

My frames are on the top and his are on the bottom. If you place his on top of mine they are EXACTLY the same shape.

Info has been forwarded to the mods to take appropriate action.

Now all I can ask is that the spidey community makes sure to warn others not to purchase from mitchmaso on ebay or from Mitch Adams out of the UK if he happens to be selling them anywhere else.

IMG_0765.JPG

image.jpegI have, and here are the results before and after mods. image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegThe blue shirts are the most recent, with the exception of the mirror in the background

Not sure if anyone is still reading this. But I have one of the hasbro masks, and intend to make it into my shell.

I was curious as to what is the smallest size magnets people have had success with? I see most people using a 1/4 inch magnet.... most of those come in 1.4 lb pull force. I most likely will use these.

I do have frames though, that already seem to have a good lense in it. I'm afraid the 1/4 inch magnets may be a tad too big for the frame, and will mess up the lense, and I'd like to avoid that if possible.

Has anyone had success with 1/8th inch magnets... which normally come in 0.7 lb pull force? Concerned about those because the pull force is half. But maybe they are still ok?

If you can help, I'd appreciate it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back