Charmed Paper Props

CharmedOne79

Hi everyone. I'm new here and was just wondering if anyone knew where I could find any of the printable paper props from Charmed (original not the reboot)? I am trying to rebuild my collection and need some of the not so known paper and photo props from the show other than the obvious Book of Shadows pages. Thanks.

Hi everyone. I'm new here and was just wondering if anyone knew where I could find any of the printable paper props from Charmed (original not the reboot)? I am trying to rebuild my collection and need some of the not so known paper and photo props from the show other than the obvious Book of Shadows pages. Thanks.

there are charmed paper props in the paper props section. you need to have 25 posts to view that section.

https://www.therpf.com/free-replica-paper-props/

Hey, i know this is old but i’m new here & clueless! Was wondering if anyone who sees this has any paper props from charmed like phoebe’s bay mirror badge or articles, Prue’s funeral announcement etc. I found the amazing Phoebe psychic flyer :) everything seems to not be working link wise now on other threads.

Here some of my paper props replicas

Attachments

• IMG_6946.PNG
    IMG_6946.PNG
    345.1 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_E3446.JPG
    IMG_E3446.JPG
    384.8 KB · Views: 264
some of my pics props restoration

Attachments

• IMG_6639.JPG
    IMG_6639.JPG
    448.6 KB · Views: 221
  • AOWN5476.JPG
    AOWN5476.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 225
  • BXDZ8185.JPG
    BXDZ8185.JPG
    826.9 KB · Views: 488
  • IMG_6120.JPG
    IMG_6120.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_6172.JPG
    IMG_6172.JPG
    615.5 KB · Views: 346
Hey, i know this is old but i’m new here & clueless! Was wondering if anyone who sees this has any paper props from charmed like phoebe’s bay mirror badge or articles, Prue’s funeral announcement etc. I found the amazing Phoebe psychic flyer :) everything seems to not be working link wise now on other threads.
Hi. I'm aware this is an old thread but I have a ton of paper props I would love to add here or make my own post etc...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back