Celtic predator

DAMNATION666

well i learnt a lesson. dont buy recast resin kits from ebay! i thought i'd grab one to try my hand at another predator. figured i could not go wrong for a hundred bucks. boy was i indeed wrong. pulled this out of the box to finf big chunks of resin all over the hanmds and fingers. huge seem lines. holes in the dreds. argh! when i tried to file doen the hands, the fingers bloody snapped off. i was about to throw it in the bin when i thought i'd use my brain. i clean it up as best i could, as the seems were so bad any real attempt to file back would of lost detail. i sawed off the crap hands and attatched spare hand from the hot toys lost predator. i dint give up and he turned out fantastic! i really love the red. and i am quite pleased with the skin. any how, check him out. feed back more than welcome.

oh and as i said i will never get a crappy recast again. after reading the article in KBM i felt so bad! i think i'll save my pennys for the real deal.

predator036.jpg

predator037.jpg

predator038.jpg

predator039.jpg

predator040.jpg

predator041.jpg

predator036.jpg

predator037.jpg

predator038.jpg

predator039.jpg

predator040.jpg

predator041.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back