Celtic Helmet

TD2266

Bought this early this year to start my Pred costume for Halloween, but have not worked on anything yet. But i think compared to the other helmets it is a bit small, and not shaped right, what you think?

Pred2.jpg

Pred.jpg

Can you measeure it from the crown down to the chin?? I have a friend who owns from Hez and his one is a bit big, but I am a short person! Who did you buy it from?

The shape doesn't look too bad, but it does look really small. Was it about $30? There was a company making really tiny Wolf helmets, and I saw they started doing Celtics. You might have gotten one of those.

The shape doesn't look too bad, but it does look really small. Was it about $30? There was a company making really tiny Wolf helmets, and I saw they started doing Celtics. You might have gotten one of those.
Looks like one of the ones on ebay I was considering buying one but it looks small even in their ebay listings..

Looks like one of the ones on ebay I was considering buying one but it looks small even in their ebay listings..
Here's a pic I'd like to share at this point...the Wolf bio underneath the HCG P1 bust is the cheap ebay one, and Celtic is probably about the same size. The rest of these bios are true 1:1.

Picture003-11.jpg.gif

Here's a pic I'd like to share at this point...the Wolf bio underneath the HCG P1 bust is the cheap ebay one, and Celtic is probably about the same size. The rest of these bios are true 1:1.

Picture003-11.jpg.gif

Yes! thats the one, Holy Crap, those are monsters to that helmet. Now i need to save up for the real deal now.

Are those sideshow helmets?

Bought this early this year to start my Pred costume for Halloween, but have not worked on anything yet. But i think compared to the other helmets it is a bit small, and not shaped right, what you think?

Pred2.jpg

Pred.jpg

Crown is off and yes it does look a bit small but that would actually make it perfect for a female suit, or smaller male. The 1 to 1's look a bit over sized unless you huge yourself. But it looks like a good base to work from. How sturdy is it?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back