Caveneau's Birthday Party - Burlington, ON

Happy Birthday Andrew!:):cheers

I never heard of ARTEMIS before so I checked out MB's other thread, as well as some articles and videos last night. That is the coolest looking multi player game I've ever seen!(y)cool I really like the idea of the team working together instead of "who has the most kills". It was described as "LARPing for sci-fi" that is very appealing cerebrally, safer than engaging in combat with untrained people, and no need to worry about the Reno Sheriff's dept breaking up the session!;):lol

MB: Nice basement :thumbsup I love those posters displayed with the upright sabers VERY :cool. Ironic to see you guys piloting a Trek ship surrounded by SW stuff. :D

Darn,

I holding a Doctor Who gathering at my house that day.

Sorry I can't make it but,

Happy Birthday Andrew!!!!!:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers
Last night........I don't even remember anything.

Now there's next weekend to look forward to.

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers
Last night........I don't even remember anything.

Now there's next weekend to look forward to.

(y)lol:cheers

Indeed! Should be lots of fun. :D

Unfortunately I cannot be there. I am taking a troop of scouts to camp that weekend.

Someone else will have to take care of my engine room. Just don't overdo it!

"My poor ba'erns."

Unfortunately I cannot be there. I am taking a troop of scouts to camp that weekend.

Someone else will have to take care of my engine room. Just don't overdo it!

"My poor ba'erns."

Bah! Why take them camping when you can take them to space! ;):lol

We'll miss ya man.

Mike, looks like it will be a crappy day up here in Barrie (and who likes to move in the rain?), so I will take the trek down to Burlington and join the festivities.

I'll bring a few iPads, and the mini still has the TOS bridge sounds on it, so we can task it to that once again.

And just in case there is an issue with your Artemis, I will bring my PC laptop as well.

Mike, looks like it will be a crappy day up here in Barrie (and who likes to move in the rain?), so I will take the trek down to Burlington and join the festivities.

I'll bring a few iPads, and the mini still has the TOS bridge sounds on it, so we can task it to that once again.

And just in case there is an issue with your Artemis, I will bring my PC laptop as well.

Awesome! :D

After doing some tests it seems that using stock Artemis for the clients is fine for most stations. :thumbsup

How many stations will we have?

I don't mind bringing the computer I brought last time. I know there were some setup issues with it the last time.
Mike, put it this way, let me know if we 'don't' need my computer ok? Otherwise I'm bringing it. I'll bring my trackball mouse.

How many stations will we have?

I don't mind bringing the computer I brought last time. I know there were some setup issues with it the last time.
Mike, put it this way, let me know if we 'don't' need my computer ok? Otherwise I'm bringing it. I'll bring my trackball mouse.

I don't *think* we'll need it but maybe better safe than sorry. I think helm is one of those stations that benefits from a proper machine. For fun I'll hook my joystick up to it as well. The ability to jump to different warp levels with one hotkey is great as well being more accurate with setting headings.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back