Catwoman - Batman Returns

AyaDarkAngel

Hello all, I'm new to this forum and have been directed here by a well known prop maker.

I'm currently building a screen accurate replica of the Catwoman costume from Batman Returns. I almost have everything in place for the build but need help with the claws. Ideally I'd like to find a prop maker who can mould/build them for me - is there anybody here than can help or offer advice?

Many thanks.

Aya

Hi TazMann2000,

Thanks for the link and suggestion. I had seen these but sadly althougth they are beautiful they are not screen accurate.

That's interesting.
I found this article with a picture to someone modeling the claws. Couldn't find them for sale though.

and this where the prop maker gives some info on the parts.

Hello all, I'm new to this forum and have been directed here by a well known prop maker.

I'm currently building a screen accurate replica of the Catwoman costume from Batman Returns. I almost have everything in place for the build but need help with the claws. Ideally I'd like to find a prop maker who can mould/build them for me - is there anybody here than can help or offer advice?

Many thanks.

Aya
How goes the project?

Perhaps try this person for the claws. They matched my originals and I think they are about as accurate as anyone has ever gotten. The only thing that will never be exact is the paint since the Opaquing fluid I used no longer exists. Ever since cell animation went the way of the Dodo the companies that made the paints have all gone under.

Cat Claws

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back