Cast Aluminium Predator Bio Mask

Outstanding! Maybe I missed it in a previous video but how much does it weigh roughly? Can't wait to see it finished
Sorry for the slow reply I could'nt find my scales :facepalm....... Found them !.... It's 7kg on the dot or about 15.5 pound definitely not wearable "mask" but that was not my goal, still a bit heavier then I wanted, this one has taught me a bit and the mark 2 version should be lighter

Depends on the person as to whether it's wearable or not. For an average sized person, it'd be a bit cumbersome. For someone that is about the size of a "Predator," it wouldn't be too bad. I've had costume pieces weigh as much or more than that. But then I'm of a quite substantial stature. I'd love to see a full helmet made to accommodate the mask!

I love the hidden switch. Well done. The dreds look good too. And good call on the LEDs for the laser site with the public. Even if you had signage that clearly read "laser in use" there will always be some clown that feels the need to test it. And the last thing you want is a personal injury claim filed against you over someone's stupidity.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back