Cast Aluminium Predator Bio Mask

Man that is the fastest hands I have ever seen in my life....LOL...cant wait to see this come to life....I have a professional made biomask....but nothing compares to an aluminum one...LOL...cant wait to see the other videos to come

Jamie Staff, that is incredible work! Just a quick note. If you use the video button or wrap the youtube url in video tags, it will embed the video directly into your post.

Last edited:
Very nice work on the box ! I am really huge predator fan, looking forward to what you are going to accomplish with the mask as well

Looking forward to seeing it when you work out the issue.

Great tip on the LED light stripping too. Neat stuff.

That is freaking amazing! So just for clarity, the cavity in the sand is hollow and is self supporting? Or did I miss something?
Yep... Self supporting... Thats why it tends to be a struggle with such a large casting box, I'm realy pushng it for what my backyard operation can do, but this one supprised me so I'm happy for now... and its given me some new ideas for the next one.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back