Cancelled tv shows you miss?

Did anyone else watch 'Push, Nevada'? It was about an IRS agent who travels to a small town to investigate an accounting error, and a bunch of weird **** starts happening. Had a Twin Peaks type of vibe to it. I was really into it, but apparently nobody watched it, ended up getting cancelled before they even finished the first season.

Push, Nevada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm gonna get beat up for this, but I liked the live-action Tick.

Also:

Cliffhangers
Bump in the Night
Reboot
Six Million Dollar Man
Wonder Woman (live action with Linda Carter)
Monster Garage

Last edited:
Roseanne, it was the first sitcom that was fairly realistic (until the last few seasons) in that the family wasn't all happy go lucky. It struck a cord because the Connors would have fit in around here.

Also miss Joe Bob Briggs and Monstervision

I miss the Monstervision from before they brought him on. I mean he was okay but i preferred it in the early 90s where it was back to back movies. I remember one year they did monstervision on christmas day. To be honest i think that's the most my dad ever sat and watched tv together, he loves old scifi movies like the ones they used to show.
Super Mario Super Show. Yeah it was cheesy but Captain Lou was perfect as Mario. The Escaflowne anime, yet another anime fox had on saturday mornings and axed without warning just a few episodes in. They did it with the original Dragon ball too.

The problem, at least locally, with Space above and beyond was that it was constantly preempted for football on Fox when they were airing it. Half the episodes we never got to see because of games.

I actually really miss the show Chuck and Quantum Leap. Quantum leap was before my time but I would love to see it come back on!!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back