Can someone help me resize a suit file?

darkspider619

I don't know how to do it. Last time I sent it to someone. Is there someone that can help me out?

It's a Spider-Man suit file that needs to be resized for 6'1.

Hi DarkSpider,

When in the pepakura software,look at the task bar top left.You'll see a tab that says:'2d menu'.Click on that tab and when the pop-up menu comes up,you'll see a tab that says:'change scale'.
When you change one of the three dimensions in that screen,all other dimensions will be altered accordingly.
6'1 = 1854mm , so fill in this value for height.
I hope this helps

Hey there,
Just wanna be clear. It's a suit file that's to be printed on fabric, right?
Where did you get it from? I'm sure that there are a few helpful souls here who can assist. Or if you want to try, I can link you some helpful videos on resizing a suit file.

Hey there,
Just wanna be clear. It's a suit file that's to be printed on fabric, right?
Where did you get it from? I'm sure that there are a few helpful souls here who can assist. Or if you want to try, I can link you some helpful videos on resizing a suit file.
Yeah I got it from orhadar. I did this before and sent it to kenlandrum, I messaged him again but idk I think he been busy.

Hi DarkSpider,

When in the pepakura software,look at the task bar top left.You'll see a tab that says:'2d menu'.Click on that tab and when the pop-up menu comes up,you'll see a tab that says:'change scale'.
When you change one of the three dimensions in that screen,all other dimensions will be altered accordingly.
6'1 = 1854mm , so fill in this value for height.
I hope this helps
This may as well be rocket science to me haha

Yeah I got it from orhadar. I did this before and sent it to kenlandrum, I messaged him again but idk I think he been busy.

I'd love to help you out, but the ancient laptop of mine now is currently weighed down with work on foam faceshells and lenses and I dont think it can hold up additional photoshop work right now.

But if you're up for it, here's a link on how to resize the suit:

I'd love to help you out, but the ancient laptop of mine now is currently weighed down with work on foam faceshells and lenses and I dont think it can hold up additional photoshop work right now.

But if you're up for it, here's a link on how to resize the suit:
dude I love your background! Where did you get it?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back