Can anyone identify these switches from Viper?

ashrond

I do hope that I am posting in the correct sub but this is driving me crazy and I need to ask in the one place I can think of that might know.
The show was Viper, specifically, the hero car "Defender", the car has a small control console in the center dash with a selector switch, some push buttons and some trigger buttons.

what I know is that Dodge built the hero car originally so I am inclined to believe that the parts are all sourced form Chrysler/Mopar cars. I have the most explicit memory of having seen at least the selector switch in a car as its AC control, but I am happy to be wrong. I want to build a small replica of this console with all the switches ect. for my desk, if anyone can help, it would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• console 2.JPG
    console 2.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 109
  • console 3.JPG
    console 3.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 106
  • console 1.JPG
    console 1.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 100
  • console 4.JPG
    console 4.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 116
Maybe from the Plymouth Prowler or one of their other odd diversions?

I was big into Mopar but mainly 65-75 muscle. But those odd cars they did some funky interior bits as well. Maybe even the viper.

Maybe from the Plymouth Prowler or one of their other odd diversions?

I was big into Mopar but mainly 65-75 muscle. But those odd cars they did some funky interior bits as well. Maybe even the viper.
Its funny, the Prowler was the first car I thought of when I started looking and then the Viper itself. Alas, no joy. i have been looking through pictures of 93' and 94' Chrysler brands this is driving me up the wall.

65-70 muscle cars were amazing!

I can't help but think they're from some 1990s kids toy - possibly repainted. I can't be any more specific than that, just a gut feel I have.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back