Can anyone identify these switches from Viper?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ashrond

I do hope that I am posting in the correct sub but this is driving me crazy and I need to ask in the one place I can think of that might know.
The show was Viper, specifically, the hero car "Defender", the car has a small control console in the center dash with a selector switch, some push buttons and some trigger buttons.

what I know is that Dodge built the hero car originally so I am inclined to believe that the parts are all sourced form Chrysler/Mopar cars. I have the most explicit memory of having seen at least the selector switch in a car as its AC control, but I am happy to be wrong. I want to build a small replica of this console with all the switches ect. for my desk, if anyone can help, it would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• console 2.JPG
    console 2.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 61
  • console 3.JPG
    console 3.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 60
  • console 1.JPG
    console 1.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 54
  • console 4.JPG
    console 4.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 61

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ID10T

Sr Member
Maybe from the Plymouth Prowler or one of their other odd diversions?

I was big into Mopar but mainly 65-75 muscle. But those odd cars they did some funky interior bits as well. Maybe even the viper.

ashrond

Maybe from the Plymouth Prowler or one of their other odd diversions?

I was big into Mopar but mainly 65-75 muscle. But those odd cars they did some funky interior bits as well. Maybe even the viper.
Its funny, the Prowler was the first car I thought of when I started looking and then the Viper itself. Alas, no joy. i have been looking through pictures of 93' and 94' Chrysler brands this is driving me up the wall.

65-70 muscle cars were amazing!

ZeroSum

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I can't help but think they're from some 1990s kids toy - possibly repainted. I can't be any more specific than that, just a gut feel I have.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.