Can anyone here help with printing a comic book?

Bftiedt

Hey guys, I was recently able to track down the comic book that Walt carries around the island in the TV series LOST. There are a few of them out there in Spanish like the one on the show but getting them to the US was a little confusing seeing as no one speaks English that had the comic. I finally got it and it's on it's way now.

Anyways , I was wanting to do a reprint run of this comic for people here but am not sure where I could get it printed. Seeing at its an actual DC comic I'm sure no printing company will do it. For anyone how has had things printed up before , where should I look? Or better yet is there anyone here that can do it? If you guys have any info that could help please pass it along.

Thanks

Ugh. If it's an actual DC comic, no one here is going to touch it. It's the printing equivalent of recasting.

You might be better asking if there's a Spanish-speaking member that could help you get one from one of the non-English speaking sources you mention.

I was able to buy the actual comic from the Spanish site that had it for sale. I had to use a translation program and actually find some who would ship to the USA.
I found that. It was a hassle but I have the comic. My plan was to get reprints done for anyone who wanted one here on the rpf so they could avoid the hassle of trying to track one down.

I have seen people selling copies of BTTF USA Today newspapers. I have heard that, that was hard finding someone who would do it. I just thought someone who as has papers or what not printed up before might be able to lend a hand or throw some information my way.

Thanks

Yep Wairpig is correct. Any licensed product will impossible to have done professionally. I make my comics on a laser printer with glossy 32lb. brochure stock. They come out looking near identical to real comics. Good luck.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back