Bumblebee Foam build

Thanks for sharing the timelapse video ! The paint job looks awesome and really tops it off !
Your client must be very satisfied.

Would you consider making more Transformers suits? It doesn't have to be made out of foam; could be made out of cardstock for the fun of it. If time permits you ofcourse...

Thanks for sharing the timelapse video ! The paint job looks awesome and really tops it off !
Your client must be very satisfied.

Would you consider making more Transformers suits? It doesn't have to be made out of foam; could be made out of cardstock for the fun of it. If time permits you ofcourse...
thank you for kind comments guyz..\
yeah as of now im preparing to build a optimus prime suit... but its made of eva foam sorry bro. really build my stuff with EVa foam..

guyz do u mind please subscribe to my youtube channel for more awesome transformer build and other stuff

Foam is fine, looks better even (y) just wasn't sure whether this would be expensive for you, but I guess that doesn't matter when it's a client who's paying.
Looking forward to seeing Optimus ! (I just saw Transformers: Dark of the moon yesterday)

My personal favorite would be Takara MP-12 Lambor (G1 Sideswipe) :love:

This is one of the reasons I love the featured pictures....as I totally missed this thread and its quite the work of art.
This turned out so awesome.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back