Buffy Props 2 -- Cool Items Coming Up

philippes

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is a continuation of the thread I started here:

http://www.rpf.invisionzone.com/index.php?...=92345&hl=buffy

Here are some more items. Who can identify them?

buffy_chalice_01.jpg

buffy_chalice_02.jpg

buffy_chalice_03.jpg

buffy_head_01.jpg

buffy_head_02.jpg

buffy_head_03.jpg

buffy_head_04.jpg

buffy_head_05.jpg

buffy_horn_01.jpg

buffy_horn_02.jpg

buffy_horn_03.jpg

buffy_mortar_and_pestle_01.jpg

buffy_mortar_and_pestle_02.jpg

buffy_mortar_and_pestle_03.jpg

buffy_small_bottle_01.jpg

buffy_small_bottle_02.jpg

buffy_small_bottle_03.jpg

Phil

Any chance of getting some dimensions on the box for those that might be interested in recreating it? Height, width, thickness of material, etc?

Oh, BTW, very nice.

Originally posted by Darkknight0667@Nov 4 2005, 03:29 PM
Any chance of getting some dimensions on the box for those that might be interested in recreating it?  Height, width, thickness of material, etc?

Oh, BTW, very nice.
[snapback]1109991[/snapback]​

Since this prop isn't mine, and it's an original, I'm not in a position to provide too much information about it. If the new owner wants to share these details, that'll be his or her decision.

When I deal in original props, I walk a very fine line. My business would die tomorrow if people believed I didn't protect the "sanctity" of original pieces.

As you know, some collectors of screen-used props hate reproductions. I don't necessarily agree with this philosophy, but I have to respect the position of sellers and potential buyers.

In the meantime, I'm sharing as much as I can with everyone.

Phil

Looks like the head of Ken from tthe episode, Anne...

Though I might be wrong. But the cuts look familiar, as does the actor's face (also was Dobson on Serenity parts 1 & 2).

Palisades/Factory x is making the hush box and it'll be out in the new year. looks exactly like it and the dimensions will be the same too.

Originally posted by TFrosst@Nov 15 2005, 05:00 PM
Palisades/Factory x is making the hush box and it'll be out in the new year.  looks exactly like it and the dimensions will be the same too.
[snapback]1117006[/snapback]​
It'll be the next best thing to the original, but there are differences.

By the way, only one box was made for the show, and it's the one I showed above.

Phil

I need help on this. Can anyone identify in what episodes the following Angel pieces where used?

Here's what the COAs say:

Ang 2313 Chy Work demon's teeth multi EP & season

Ang 2287 Angel-Nick Jaine "sahrvin" episode 9, season multi

Set 1
angel_demon_teeth_01_02.jpg

angel_demon_teeth_01_03.jpg

angel_demon_teeth_01_04.jpg

Set 2
angel_demon_teeth_02_02.jpg

angel_demon_teeth_02_03.jpg

angel_demon_teeth_02_05.jpg

Phil

Set #2 is used in Season 5, Episode 9 "Harm's Way". Let me see if I can grab a couple of screencaps.

EDiT:
Here's all I can find. Looks like the bottom teeth are a match, but the top appear to be different.
pdvd270copy8oo.jpg

pdvd271copy5fa.jpg

Originally posted by Angelus@Nov 22 2005, 05:17 PM
Set #2 is used in Season 5, Episode 9 "Harm's Way". Let me see if I can grab a couple of screencaps...
[snapback]1120871[/snapback]​
how you know that, I have no clue... :confused

:lol

Originally posted by Angelus@Nov 22 2005, 06:17 PM
Set #2 is used in Season 5, Episode 9 "Harm's Way". Let me see if I can grab a couple of screencaps.

EDiT:
Here's all I can find. Looks like the bottom teeth are a match, but the top appear to be different.
I came to the same conclusions in my research.

Also, the top set of "jutting teeth" look like they belong to a Voynok demon from Season 4, Episode 5, "Supersymmetry," but the top teeth definitely don't match in this case either.

Phil

I don't know your source for the teeth, but I know a lot of the demon teeth and such they had up on the Fox Angel and VIP Auctions rarely matched or were labeled correctly. There were several sets of "Vampire Teeth" auctioned off that, unless you didn't know any better, were clearly not vampire teeth. Teeth were probably paired up because they looked like they matched. Could be the case here?

See how the voynok demon teeth are similar to the first set. Close, but no cigar:

[image]http://props.steinschneider.com/images/angel_voynok_demon_cap_01.jpg[/image]​

Phil

Here's some more stuff...

I've been watching all of the Buffy episodes, but haven't gotten to these yet (I'm at the end of season 3). Does anyone know where these were used?

The Willow tarot card artwork is very cool. The four top sheets are the hand drawn and painted originals. The rest are proofs and samples with a laminated test pattern of the back of the card. These were custom-made for the show.

Spike Poem

buffy_spike_poem_01.jpg

Willow's tarot card artwork

buffy_willow_tarot_01.jpg

Phil

The cards are from 4.21, Primeval.

Willow uses them to join the scoobies to make super-buffy.

The poem is 5.7, Fool For Love. Spike ishumiliated when his love poem is read out to a disinterested girl, before being bitten by Drusilla.

Here are some more pieces:

Hero and stunt cudgels from "Anne":

buffy_budgel_hero_01.jpg

buffy_budgel_stunt_01.jpg

Photo (episode unknown):

buffy_bwx_photo_01.jpg

Bullet Willow removes from Buffy in "Villains":

buffy_bullet_01.jpg

Initiative goggles (one of them is Riley's):

buffy_ini_goggles_01_01.jpg

buffy_ini_goggles_02_01.jpg

Xander's eye patch:

buffy_xander_eyepatch_01.jpg

More very cool stuff coming soon...

Phil

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back