BTTF: Paper Props

johnylebleu

Hello BTTF fans
I made some replica Props from BTTF, I recreated Logos in vector file to have the highest quality, I tried to be the most screen accurate as possible. I also found photos of Marty who are disappearing, they are in great quality I retouched them and It looks perfect !
So if you'd like to have these files, contact me! It's absolutly free, I don't want to make money on replicas ! But If you could help me to find high quality paper props from BTTF like the doc's grave photo from BTTF3, USA TODAY BTTF2 and other ...

Thanks A lot for you help and enjoy my replicas

Welcome to the forum!

As mentioned, there is a free paper prop section here (you may need 50 posts to access it I believe) with a BTTF thread in it. Most members here try to dissaude new users from making multiple threads if one already exists. I fail at this all the time, but we try to encourage users to search for a similar thread to add to before starting a new one. When the thread is helpful, like this one, I think it deserves a slide. :lol

I think your links look excellent and your willingness to share promises you will be a great contribution to the site!:thumbsup Hurry up and get in that free paper section!

Ok sorry I didn't see that "paper prop section" ! I'm new on this forum so I'm a little bit lost on it ! Could you tell me how to move this thread to the "Paper Prop section" ?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back