Bryar Pistol: My Final Design

I will say that the $6 models are actually nice, well worth it.
Agreed! I ended up buying them lol. I can't wait to print this. Waiting to hear back from someone from the Mandalorian mercs about a helmet and DE10 but the DE10 and Bryar are going to be the blasters I wield :)

Buy the files.
My camera on my phone doesn't work ATM... But I bought a blaster from the etsy store back when he was still making them. It's not EXACT but it's pretty dang close. I love it. Nice and sturdy. I bought the files last night as I was curious about making a copper top piece, (no go, the front is all one piece) and the files are even updated from the previous design with new display stands and plaque. and come with detailed pictures and parts lists for the extra screws and bits :)

Hi there I just joined the site and wanted to share some photos of the Bryar Pistol I've made using Etsy STL files. I thought they worked really well. Here is mine finished after about a weeks work. Regards Stephen
_DSC5314.jpg
_DSC5315.jpg
_DSC5316.jpg
_DSC5317.jpg
_DSC5318.jpg
_DSC5319.jpg
_DSC5320.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back