brisks predator build

brisk

ok so first i have to tell you a few things.....
1. there will be NO camo netting on this pred. reason being that my pred is an elder who has hunted for a very long time and feels that if he needed to be invisible to hunt then he didnt deserve to hunt, he looks upon those in his clan that hunt with with camo netting with distaste feeling that it dishonours the clan

2. any of you that remember valcar (hasnt posted in about i year i believe...we lost him to world of warcraft) should know hes a close friend of mine and i will be taking a LOT of inspirations from what he built before he got lost on WOW

3. my pred will also employ very little tech, for example his gaunts are going to be armour plates conected to leather bracers and he wont have a sholder cannon...he elder also feels that killing form a distance is dishonourable

4. i cant think of anything else i just like nubering things ;)

ok so to begin...my armour will be built using sintra (i learnt from valcar but im no where near as good as him lol) i have the chest and back armour built (when i originally started this project i built some...so i updated and repainted it today lol)

this weeks plan:-

1. (here i go with numbers again) as soon as i get paid pay for the bio i want (if bond is still up for it :eek: )
2. finish strapping the armour
3. build my elder sword (kinda like the one in P2 but slightly customized)
4. put a **** load of stuff on sale to fund my pred
5. try and buy some bones and skulls vto build the trophy necklace (started but i only have 5 bones from a chicken lol)

when my flatmate gets back im gonna get him to get his camera out (mines bugered) and get some pics of the sintra armour up on here by tonight (might not have time cause ive got an airsoft game on tonight...night games rule)

scott
brisk

ok so here goes....first i'll show you the concepts for my bio and what its based off:-

brisksbiofinal.jpg

i edited this pic i found in the reference art section to look like my bio idea...the main bio will be silver...the talons will be sculpted on and painted gold

bioconceptartcomic.jpg

i based my bio off this bio from "AVP thrill of the hunt" comic!

so heres the armour!!!

predarmourupclose.jpg

predarmourupdate.jpg

and i got started on my bone necklace!!!

predbonenecklace.jpg

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back