Limited Run Breaking Bad WALTER WHITE GLASSES by Magnoli Clothiers

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Now in stock and ready to ship! Heisenberg Glasses

---------------------------------

We've received a few requests for these and, although this was not the top choice in our recent poll, I thought I'd put up an interest thread to see how many RPFers want these to be made.

TihttNP.jpg

They would come with clear demo lenses that could be replaced by any optometrist with your prescription lenses. Price would likely be around $80.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

INTEREST LIST:
1) Hecubus114
2) Westies14
3) SquidMan
4) Indy5546
5) Qumair84
6) Art Andrews
7) Art Andrews
8) Art Andrews
9) RockBottom
10) rorschach999
11) 7thWheel
12) Titanic
13) J EM
14) Pitbull
15) postmanpat
16) benhs1898
17) bostonfin
18) beiderbeck
19) OncleCharlie
20) AdamL
21)

Last edited:
Definitely at least one pair for me if these become real, perhaps more depending on finances at the time.

Hi Indy,

Just wanted to flag one thing from your original post, though you may have already known and intended to include this: The screen-used glasses are actually bifocals, split horizontally across the lens. Might your non-RX initial lenses have this feature?

Thanks!

- D

Hmm... faux bifocals, don't know if that existis. I'll look into it and see if we can do it. In the mean time, if you've got a good shot showing the bifocal originals, let me know.

Hmm... faux bifocals, don't know if that existis. I'll look into it and see if we can do it. In the mean time, if you've got a good shot showing the bifocal originals, let me know.

You can see in this post photos of the prop glasses that show it:

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=125450&page=59&p=4001366&viewfull=1#post4001366

Looks kind of like the lower half is magnified, while the top is not? Would definitely love this as a feature if possible...

Technically, they'll be accurate whether or not you make them bifocals, @Indy Magnoli.

Seasons 1 and 2 use bifocal lenses, as seen here:

BB_101_QA_BrianCranson_L.jpg

game-of-thrones-daenerys-targaryen-hbo-casting.jpg

And here are photos of a screen-used pair that most likely used in an early season:

DhwkxVP.jpg

But I'm pretty sure that production switched to plain lenses for Seasons 3-5 because I can't find a single still or promo image from the later seasons that has the bifocal lenses visible, so I'd be okay whether or not they were included in these replicas.

Season 5 shot confirming absence of bifocal lenses (see the uninterrupted stripe of reflected light across the lens):

breaking-bad-walter-white.jpg

Last edited:
Also Indy, it may be a bit early to post this, but since we're talking fine details, here's one that's not immediately noticeable on Walt's glasses that should be there in the replicas to make them accurate--the tiny hooks on the inner temples:

cQpKKwh.jpg

breaking_bad___walter_white__wallpaper__by_blockstabfatality-d9alw1k.jpg

Last edited:
I'm also buying at least one :)

Also Indy, it may be a bit early to post this, but since we're talking fine details, here's one that's not immediately noticeable on Walt's glasses that should be there in the replicas to make them accurate--the tiny hooks on the inner temples:

https://i.imgur.com/cQpKKwh.jpg

View attachment 836094

That is Hilco's revolutionary locking channel for rivet-less removable side shields. . .I still can't believe that damn thing (merely a tiny soldered wire) is patented. :behave

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back