Breakdown!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dakath

Well it reminds me off the music from Fat Boy Slim, weapon of choice, with Christopher Walken :)

But, like Lee said... I don't know what disturbs me the most l

roninpredator

Sr Member
Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha. ROFLMO :)
"ain't nothing but a Manders partaaay!!!!

way to go Pete!
This has absolutely made my day!.
I'm stuck working a stupid double shift today and started the day wrong until I saw this thread,Thanks for posting Uglymofo!

predator666

All work and no play makes Pete a dull boy... apparently not it makes him break out in a crazy dance. Go on Pete, break it down

Mr Fett

Sr Member
That video is proof of what can happen to the human body if you go for years on 2 hours of sleep a night and 2 gallons of Tim Horton's coffee a day.

:)

Bovine13

Aint nuttin but a latex par-taaaay! Go head Pete, shake that latex slingin ass! Break it down one time!

Awesome!