Breacher

Wolfie1381

Pulled from my other thread, hope you don't mind. Nobody's commenting there tho and i'd appreciate some feedback/opinions etc. hope this isn't out of order :-/

anyways :

This is a guy i tentatively call "Breacher" ~ his job, rather than his name. Inspired by the short comic strip, he's one of the hard-case mofos who form the vanguard to breach a hive when a new captive Queen is required. Dressed in acid-proof armour and mail, the rules of the hunt are set aside as the only thing that matters is the completion of the capture objective. Breachers have twin individually-targetting shoulder cannons, and this guy's carrying a triple-barrel plasma assault rifle : you can fire single or full auto in barrel-cyclic mode or single shot all barrels at once. The power pack "magazines" are good for about 500 shots each. Breaching is a hugely honourable position, and the alien-inspired design to the bio/armour is a status symbol. These guys are also first in when an infestation gets out of control if they don't want to nuke the area.

breacher.jpg

breacher.jpg

not bad man i like the pics, not sure if i like a pred with a gun like that though. I have allways thought of the predator's as more up close and personal even though they do have a cannon. the way you discribe him though, he sounds like the clint eastwood of preds. i like it.

cheers :)
that's why he's just known as "breacher" - he's the Predator w/ no name! :-D

they had rifles in that comic i mentioned. it makes sense to me. we've just seen the soprtsmen so far, if they've got cool tracking plasma cannona, think what the Pred military has...

Let the weapon away............this is a baaaaaad M******** :lol:

And beside that u have a great Skill for creating arts :lol:

I'm not so sure about the gun either but the artwork is faultless. I would like to see more of your very clean and precise drawing.

thanks for all the comments. i didn't realise the rifle would be so contentious after seeing it as a normal part of the story in the comic!

looks great!, it is weird seeing a gun in the preds hand, but logically, whats the difference if it is in his hand vs on his back. the net gun was handheld. with your story, i could understand why the gun is part of his armory. :lol:

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back