Bram Stoker's Dracula Castle Miniature

Hey folks...I'm wondering if anyone out there can help me out. I've long been a fan of Bram Stoker's Dracula. I absolutely love the castle design...especially in it's dilapidated state. I would like to build a replica of it (not necessarily to studio scale) and I was hoping someone out there might know where I can get some production photos of the ruined castle miniature. From the research I've done, it appears that they built a castle miniature in it's newer state...but they also built models of the ruined castle.

I have Cinefex Issue 4 and there are a few photos in that issue...but they're not great quality. I've also seen pictures online of the newer castle model...which appears to possibly be in a museum. All other pics I've seen have been stills from the film. Not sure if the ruined castle model even survived...or if it was even a full model. Perhaps they only built certain sections.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike

Dracula-Coppola2.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back