Bradberry00's Prop Builds: UPDATE — E-11 DONE!

Finally put the last finishing touches on my Han Solo Hero DL-44. It is technically a "Live Fire" however the upper had some serious damage, so it is likely unsafe to fire. But, for the price that I picked this Mauser up for, I am totally fine with it just being a prop.

Specs:

- Real Mauser
- DEC Steel Flash Hider and Bull Barrel
- Real Hensoldt (2 3/4x)
- Field Marshall Scope Mount
- Real Tomtit Cylinders and Push Rods
- Todd's T-Track

I didn't have the right machinery to thread the upper and fit the bull barrel so I commissioned scottjua for this, so a thank you is in order. I also used his excellent scope mount stencils, though I did do quite a bit by hand to give it just a bit more of a natural look.

Overall I am VERY happy with this build, I may pick up a different safety lever without the "Prewar" hole, do some weathering to the grips, and look for a more accurate scope at some point....but I am in no rush.

HeroDL44_4.jpg
HeroDL44_3.jpg
HeroDL44_1.jpg
HeroDL44_2.jpg
HeroDL44_5.jpg

Last edited:
These are all gorgeous but those two ANH blasters take the cake.

Thanks! I have two more ANH projects (Graflex and E-11) in the works and am almost done with my Obi-Wan saber. I hope to get a good "Class of 1977" photo shoot soon. Then I guess I need to start some ESB props......it never ends.

I finally finished my *almost real parts Obi-Wan Lightsaber, the only replica parts on this are the booster (looking for one *hint *hint) and "transistor washers", which are both Roman pieces. I also added a tack weld to the booster to make it appear more legit. I may do a bit of weathering on it, but overall I am going to call it done. Thank you again Marv and teecrooz for helping me with this I appreciate all of your advice and generosity.

obi5.jpg
obi6.jpg
obi9.jpg
obi2.jpg
obi8.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up this Folmer w/ Patent Graflex a while back (thanks NickCline) with the correct glass eye. I finally fit the vintage Exactra bubble strip and glued on Todd's T-Track this week. Still haven't decided which way I want to go with the d-ring so I am holding off for now. I should have cleaned it up a bit before I took these photos but was excited to see it almost done.

anh1.jpg
anh2.jpg
anh3.jpg
anh4.jpg
anh5.jpg
anh6.jpg
anh8.jpg

Picked up this Death Trooper helmet from a friend (thanks Moet1919). I know Anovos is a terrible company...but when they actually produce something...WOW. Next to the the Shoretrooper, the Death Trooper is one of my favorite pieces of character design and it is nice to have this in the collection. I will be repainting/re-weathering parts of this helmet soon (and get better photos when I do), but right out of the box this thing is great!

Also have a few exciting ANH items to report on soon!

Last edited:
These two helmets look bad ass together! Two of my favorite helmets designs from R1. I have 2 more DT helmets coming your way buddy. lol

I don’t know if anyone has seen David’s previous work on his Shoretrooper helmets. He took the ANOVOS Shoretrooper, stripped it down, repainted it in the exact paint layers, as the original screen used helmets were done. Absolutely amazing paint detail in his work. You could stare at the detail in this helmet all day. Here’s an example of one he did years ago.
EC01207C-97C2-4CC2-9ACA-35CE81F385CB.jpeg
ECE0B4A2-82A0-421D-B6D9-0BE80471800F.jpeg
E095936A-CBDA-417D-8A6E-235E8906EE83.jpeg
56EEBE0E-AD48-4508-97A9-A44E7848A868.jpeg

Thanks Charley! Yes the helmet he posted, a Backstage Props V2, was sold some time ago to fund the Anovos that I currently have. I plan on doing a bit more work on my Anovos Shoretrooper helmet, but am waiting until I have the armor to start weathering. I want the weathering to be consistent between the pieces.

I have had this built for some time but never shared it. My ROTJ DL-44....that I just somewhat reluctantly sold in the Junkyard :/....

- MGC Mauser
- Boba Debt ROTJ Anodized Aluminum Kit
- Boba Debt Aluminum Flash Hider

rotjblaster1.jpg

rotjblaster2.jpg

rotjblaster3.jpg

rotjblaster4.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up a new frag body for my Obi-Wan Lightsaber. I am very happy with the condition it is in, just threw a little gun oil on the original blueing. It also has the correct symmetrical cuts! I will be using my previous windvane as the profile is a bit more accurate than the one that came with this "new" grenade. As alway...better photos will come eventually, hopefully after a booster is found.

newfrag1.jpg

newfrag2.jpg

Absolutely fantastic update!

When David was questioning picking it up, I told him if he didn’t I would. Problem solved, he bought it and it looks awesome.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back