Bourne Identity / Supremacy / Ultimate boots identification

Suj

So does anyone know what they are? Seems to be a belief they were Timberland Euro Hikers (this is what BAMFStyle says), but looking at the pictures I have I don't believe they are. I've had a look at the Timberland website archives and can't find any boots from around the times any of the films were released that look like the boots from the films. Other potential brands I've read about are Lowa and Tommy Hilfiger.

img8.jpgimg9.jpgimg14.jpg

Notice in the middle picture, there is some writing that runs along the laces vertically. It looks like 5 letters, a logo, and then another 8 letters. I'm trying to clean up the text in photoshop.

Also notice in the third picture - there's what looks like a rectangular logo where the achilles would be. This does kinda make the Tommy Hilfiger thing seem plausible.

Anyone able to help?

I have been looking for the boots in supremacy and ultimatum since the movies came out too and after gathering all the images I could, just a week ago I discovered that the 2nd and 3rd movie boots are different models. I also looked on the prop auction photos and I think they are T H but there are no images to br found on the web. I would love to share the pictures I have gathered if someone else could help us to find em.

They look like low level walking boots, more fashion than actual proper wlaking ones. They seem t have a sketchers loof with that toe protection.

The last letter is an A

I have been looking for the boots in supremacy and ultimatum since the movies came out too and after gathering all the images I could, just a week ago I discovered that the 2nd and 3rd movie boots are different models. I also looked on the prop auction photos and I think they are T H but there are no images to br found on the web. I would love to share the pictures I have gathered if someone else could help us to find em.

Yep, I think the boots used in the first and second films are also different. Been a while since I've watched the films but I also think they may have used 2 different sets of boots in the second film? I actually bid on that prop auction, but it went past my max :(

I guess you kinda help me confirm they are TH boots - I've googled like mad and can't find anything on them. I was kinda hoping they wouldn't be TH as chances of them making anything remotely similar are pretty slim with them being a fashion company.

They look like low level walking boots, more fashion than actual proper wlaking ones. They seem t have a sketchers loof with that toe protection.

The last letter is an A

The toe protection at the bit is a pretty rare design, something I've normally only ever seen on trainers (Nike etc). What makes you think the last letter is an A?

For what Ive gathered in Ultimatum they used both pairs. In "moscow" they used the supremacy ones,in waterloo the sporty ones, in spain, same ones from waterloo, and in tangiers they used both, the motorcycle scene the sporty ones and in the rooftop the ones from supremacy. As you can see in the images the stunt double used the other pair.45290_bourne_ultimatum_05_122_549lo.jpgmatt-damon-bourne-ultimatum-01.jpgmatt-damon-bourne-ultimatum-03.jpgThe-Bourne-Ultimatum-by-Greg-Williams-006.jpgThe-Bourne-Ultimatum-by-Greg-Williams-010.jpgThe-Bourne-Ultimatum-by-Greg-Williams-012.jpgThe-Bourne-Ultimatum-by-Greg-Williams-017.jpgThe-Bourne-Ultimatum-by-Greg-Williams-022.jpgThe-Bourne-Ultimatum-by-Greg-Williams-0071.jpg

Wow, haven't seen many of those pics before, much easier to see what's what there!

For what Ive gathered in Ultimatum they used both pairs. In "moscow" they used the supremacy ones,in waterloo the sporty ones, in spain, same ones from waterloo, and in tangiers they used both, the motorcycle scene the sporty ones and in the rooftop the ones from supremacy. As you can see in the images the stunt double used the other pair.View attachment 624085View attachment 624086View attachment 624087View attachment 624088View attachment 624089View attachment 624090View attachment 624091View attachment 624092View attachment 624093

Jasin Boland, the photographer from the movie had a lot more photos from behind the scenes in his page, I dont know why didnt I got them early. He has since delete a lot from the site, but some remain there but I havent been able to download them.

Jasin Boland, the photographer from the movie had a lot more photos from behind the scenes in his page, I dont know why didnt I got them early. He has since delete a lot from the site, but some remain there but I havent been able to download them.

Got the URL? If we're lucky they'll be on the internet archives!

Well, I can confirm they're Tommy Hilfiger walking/hiking boots. I found a used pair. Sadly, they don't seem to have any model number on them anywhere.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back