Bopping heads at Dragon Con!

Discussion in 'Replica Costumes' started by Beeb89, May 24, 2006.

1. Beeb89

Beeb89 Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Sense it's never too early to start planning for Dragon Con 06, I was thinking of putting together a group... make that A GANG, for this year and am looking for interested recruits.

Being a big fan of the cult classic, The Warriors, I thought it might be cool to do one of the more memorable, (and favorite), gangs... The Baseball Furies.
    [attachmentid=8231]

It's a pretty straight forward baseball uniform with a leather baseball cap and bat. However, having a group with the different face paint configs. would be an awesome visual, I think. If you are interested in getting in on this project please PM me or post. I am already looking into getting the Furies logo printed on the back of the jerseys but I wanted to see what kind of interest there might be, (if any), in doing this before I started ordering uniforms and caps so everyone would match.

Again, if you're interested PM and, or post.

Thanks.
    -B89. :D

2. nick daring

nick daring Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Bunch of friends dig about five furies and five warrior costumes for an A-Kon in Dallas a few years ago.

Really fun except not many people knew who we were. This is a great year due to the release of the game.

Rumbling in the middle of a con is a blast and kinda * of the security.

Nick

3. mtsbspidey

mtsbspidey Well-Known Member

great idea...if i was going to dragon con i'd be all over this...though due to ny comiccon, wizard world, and (maybe) heroscon...another con is certainly not in the budget this year...skott

4. Qui-Gonzalez

Qui-Gonzalez Master Member

You need mullets to really pull that off.....mullets...*shudders*