Boondock saints trenchcoatt

MisserCraig

Sr Member
I'm just curous to see if anyone has done this yet... i'm looking into making one myself, but haven't come across many really good shots of the coat itself. if anyone has made one and could post some pics, i'd much appreciate it..

Originally posted by MisserCraig@Apr 1 2006, 12:27 AM
I'm just curous to see if anyone has done this yet... i'm looking into making one myself, but haven't come across many really good shots of the coat itself.  if anyone has made one and could post some pics, i'd much appreciate it..
[snapback]1217291[/snapback]​

Are you referring to the coats that the MacManus brothers wear? Those aren't trenchcoats. Those are US Navy issue pea coats.

I'm not sure of the exact specifications of the ones that they wear, but a good place to start is the forums at: http://theboondocksaints.com/

Originally posted by IronFist+Apr 1 2006, 12:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IronFist @ Apr 1 2006, 12:05 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-MisserCraig
@Apr 1 2006, 12:27 AM
I'm just curous to see if anyone has done this yet... i'm looking into making one myself, but haven't come across many really good shots of the coat itself.  if anyone has made one and could post some pics, i'd much appreciate it..
[snapback]1217291[/snapback]​

Are you referring to the coats that the MacManus brothers wear? Those aren't trenchcoats. Those are US Navy issue pea coats.

I'm not sure of the exact specifications of the ones that they wear, but a good place to start is the forums at: http://theboondocksaints.com/
[snapback]1217305[/snapback]​
[/b]

no wonder i couldn't find anything. thanks for the tip.

just go to any good or large army/navy surplus store, your sure to find some, or theyll be able to get you some info on where to get one,
one of my local surplus stores always has ads running in the papers for having them in stock

WOW an 8 year necro! that deserves a pic...
attachment.php

Attachments

• NecroThread.jpg
    NecroThread.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 177
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back