Hello everybody
here is first pics of my 28 mm Bone-Hunter Pred
avaible on
http://www.predastore.ch/
Enjoy!

painting job still in progress (y)

predallan2.jpg

predallan1.jpg

wow dude that looks amazing, i just got one of these guys and was wondering what to do do with it. what flesh colours did you go for may i ask??

Right, when I start to speak with Allan Carrasco about this model, he told me that he wish to do a more primitif model, a reall hunter, mano to mano idea.

May ask Jerome to show you his wonderfull diorama base that he did for this model .... You will be surprise, it is amazing ...

hello everybody,

Thanks for your comments
here is final pics of the paintjob,
unfortunatly, i don't take photo of the diorama i made for Predastore ( perhaps you can take one for us Cédric ;) )

bigger pics on my website, click on each photo, they 'll open in bigger size ;)
on first page, third subject

http://jeromeotremba.over-blog.com/

@bob2011:
for skin, i used Deck Tan (Prince August) with different mix of Burn Umber and Flat Earth, a little bit of Grey Stone.
I grow up the light with Ivoiry.
After i used washes of Flesh Wash( games worshop) to unify .
all the point are made with Burn Umber (PA) and Scorched Brown (GW)

predallanfini01.jpg

predallanfini02.jpg

predallanfini03.jpg

predallanfini04.jpg

predallanfini05.jpg

predallanfini06.jpg

very nice dude, i finished my bone hunter a few monthes ago. i used similar shades but went with a some what predator 2 skin tone. these kits are a joy to paint, though i was a bit nervous about actually painting it, as it is a special one

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back