boba fett helmet measurements

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Danaedhel

So are those measurements screen acurate??
And one more thing, there are any differencies between jango's and boba's (... I know the paint job is different :p )?

KaanE

Sr Member
So are those measurements screen acurate??
And one more thing, there are any differencies between jango's and boba's (... I know the paint job is different :p )?
A lot of, the Jango helmet is completly a new sculpt and it's also smaller.

BTW, the measurements posted here are from a Mistery helmet which is a bit undersized compared to the screen used helmets.

PS: This is a dead thread from 2006...

Danaedhel

Yes, I know it was dead, but i was searching for that exactly. So there are movie helmets measurements somewhere??

thanks!!

Por cierto, de donde eres??

KaanE

Sr Member
Jaja, pues entre Mallorca y Granada ando. Yo tengo una copia de un Boba Fett Master Replicas (escaneado del orginal) y un Jango Fett de copia del de ILM, dime de cual necesitas medidas y haré lo posible.

Haha, I stay at Palma and Granada. I have a copy of the MR Boba Fett helmet (scanned from the real one) and also an ILM Jango Fett. What measures do you need so I can look for these.