Boba Fett ESB helmet for Odiwan72

superjedi

Sr Member
Hi all!
I don't post on the RPF nearly as much as I used to. I spend most of my online hobby time over on The Dented Helmet with the rest of the Boba Fett weirdos. :D
I recently completed my 35th ESB helmet commission for Odiwan72, who has the most amazing collection of blasters I've seen!
This was an FPH2 helmet kit produced by Wasted Fett. It's gelcoat FG with a set of machined aluminum ears by Machinecraft Replicas. They really add an excellent look to the helmet.
Here's a look at the completed helmet. If you're interested in the progress thread, it's over on TDH.
I just sent the helmet to Markus the day before yesterday, so he should be receiving it soon.

20190428_074328.jpg 20190428_074549.jpg 20190428_074250.jpg 20190428_074145.jpg 20190428_074201.jpg 20190428_074603.jpg 20190428_074233.jpg

Markus will be installing a set of interior parts to replicate the screen used helmet, so he'll be adding the visor, the Borden, the MQ-1 board, and lighting components for the range finder, which is just temp installed for these photos.
Thanks for looking!

It's amazing as always! congrats! and Markus is once more making me jealous! congrats on the super nice aquisition for your collection buddy (y)

It's mainly stencils. Over the years I've developed a set that I really like.
No matter how familiar you are with the subject matter, I feel like when you try to do things freehand, you run into issues with things being over or undersized, or a little out of position.
Since the damage on the Fett helmet is so specific, I like to get things as precise as possible.

It's mainly stencils. Over the years I've developed a set that I really like.
No matter how familiar you are with the subject matter, I feel like when you try to do things freehand, you run into issues with things being over or undersized, or a little out of position.
Since the damage on the Fett helmet is so specific, I like to get things as precise as possible.

In freak’n credible man.... well done

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back