Blue Hunter vers 1

ugossj4

Hello, this is my first version of my predator suit. It's not good like yours ones of course but i like it...

24153_1357332929319_1111354298_31098105_6766632_n.jpg

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 256
Last edited by a moderator:
Actually for what it is I think it looks pretty amazing IMO. I have seen worse suits and I would not consider this suit one of those. You get a big

thanks to all, yours opinions are very important for me. However this suit isn't the ultimate version. Now i'm working on the second version with new legs armor, new shoulder armor, new helmet and new wirst blade working gauntlet, nothing special, it works like the Master Anubis one, but without elastic, the blade works with gravity, so i can extract and retract them, like the Assassin's Creed hidden blade, if someone know the game probably understand how the blade is. If i tell you how i've made my gaultlet you will probably laugh, because i have used my Lego brick to create the details and the lights -working computer system. The only think that missing is the working mechanism for the jaws, i'm becoming crazy to do that!!!

When the 2nd ver of the suit will be finished i post some photos.

However i have seen some suit on this forum that are really really beautiful!

Your suit is preety damn decent but look at my suit!

Jk I don't have one lol good job bruh caant wait to see when you upgrade this baby.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back