'blood on the beach' virginia beach ,va! April 20-22 2012!

draiman

Blood on the Beach horror convention will be invading Virginia Beach, VA, April 20-22, 2012! Be sure to check out the website and spread the word! Make your hotel reservation today! Tickets and vendor tables on sale now! We'd love to have some makers from this forum as vendors! We also have some very talented tattoo artists in attendance.

So far, we've added The Boondock Saints, Anthony Michael Hall, Noah Hathaway, Ernie Hudson, Ruggero Deodato, Michael Biehn, Madison Lintz, Danielle Harris, Jeremy London and many more, to the show! We are still added celebrity guests, every week! We will also be announcing a BIG first timer to the show, as soon as we get the contract back. This may be this person's first and only show!

You can check out the convention website at Bloodonthebeach.net - Celebrities, Horror, Live Entertainment, Vendors and much more for the hardcore horror fan!. Come on over and join our FB page...http://www.facebook....68363086513610/

Just wanted update everyone! We have added Chad Lindberg, Monique Dupree and Leonard Lies. And we have also added very special guest Bruce Synofsky who directed Metallica's 'Some Kind of Monster' and the 'Paradise Lost' series, which is about the West Memphis 3! Bruce will be screening all three 'Paradise Lost' films and in attendance for the screening will be Jason Baldwin! We'll be announcing another update shortly, for the WM3! Come join our FB page at Log In | Facebook and come check out our website at Bloodonthebeach.net - Celebrities, Horror, Live Entertainment, Vendors and much more for the hardcore horror fan!

Sweet! I'm working close to that area. I would be crazy to pass up a chance to see Bien and Reedus. Thanks for posting this:)

Are Draiman, MooCriket and myself the only RPF members attending this event? I'd love to know who else will be there.

OMG this is awesome! And it's not too far from me either. I hope I can go to this, it'll give me another reason to wear my Ash Evil Dead outfit!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back