Blast from the Past

Wow, I remember when all those pictures were originally posted. I think I have some of them saved on my computer from way back then as well. It did turn into a really cool suit, thanks to Larry's sweet repaint of the skins.

I love trips down memory lane.

Wow, I remember when all those pictures were originally posted. I think I have some of them saved on my computer from way back then as well. It did turn into a really cool suit, thanks to Larry's sweet repaint of the skins.

I love trips down memory lane.

Hey Mr Fett,
Suddenly I'm feeling really old :)
That was a long time ago.
I think you are the only other original member here.
Where's the friggin time go!
Larry

I don't know, but it's been a fun ride!!! :) Someday if I ever make it over to the New Jersey area, I'd like to actually meet you and Andrew for once. :)

I remember some of those pics !!! loooong time ago Andrew. i cant thank u enough for creating ,not just that suit but this place, for all of us CRAZY PEOPLE !!!

to all the older timers sorry for making us all feel dated but those were good times,

i wonder if that thing still fits me,... i'm a little older ya know, a little more around the waist...mmmm doughnuts :) .

Yeah, past few years it's been all about the other suit, so it does feels good to recall actual suit building

AM

P_1.jpg

P_1.jpg

Whoa dude, you gotta big bug on the wall behind you... The ultimate trophy! Yeah, I gotta Queen also - and shes constantly bugs me to clean the garage out!

wow , all those incarnatios of predators, youd have thought by now, one of them would have learnt to climb a damn tree wouldnt ya

awesome to see how it evolved over time Andrew, thanks for the pics.
If I do another suit Lee which Im pretty shure I will I'll get up in a damn tree for ya. Nice to see the old pics of what started all this Andrew. Mine started the same way buying a bio and plasma cannon and then pirkleations turning me onto the lair.

man I remember that suit....was the first siut I was drewling at when I joined the old lair.....ahh the memories

wow thanks heaps for posting this its so interesting to see your evolution of suits from the start till where your at today it give's guys like me hope
that eventually you can make it to the cool suit that's in your head and dreams bloody awesome and thank you so much for creating this place I'm so
glad I found it :D

no problemo, glad it serves as a point of inspiration

shame the suit has been retired for like 5 years, all i can remember is how much that sucker weighed,...in total with armor and headpiece was like 30 lbs :D , now allot of suits have the armor sculpted on the bodysuit.

The suits can weigh a bit. My suit tips the scales at 58 lbs. @ the first time I wore it. My neck gave out at the end of the day. Im sure with those metal dread tips it had a lot of movement when you swung your head from side to side.

Andrew, its good to see you in the board after all these years and the past members from the old board. :D do you still have this same setup at the house ?? love the suit.

IM001302.jpg

IM001301.jpg

IM001302.jpg

IM001301.jpg

Yeah i'm still around and kicking

Yup set up is still there,.... i've traded away some pieces like the elder bio and combi stick, but the "core" of the suits are still intact...

like everything in life they have evolved over time.

I built a wolf suit but i'm in the process of getting rid of it,... but the bats is still in the collection

WB_1.jpg

WB_1.jpg

Yeah i'm still around and kicking

Yup set up is still there,.... i've traded away some pieces like the elder bio and combi stick, but the "core" of the suits are still intact...

like everything in life they have evolved over time.

I built a wolf suit but i'm in the process of getting rid of it,... but the bats is still in the collection

WB_1.jpg

Glade to hear that you still got it setup wolf looks great and also bats! what was the reason for getting rid of it if I may ask? still after all these years haven't built one single thing yet but hopefully I did sculpt over time not to much, I will eventually make a suit or part of it tho its taken forever due to many personal issues.

Good to see ya Zealwing.

Hi Bovine13' its great to see you again :D hope everything well over there.

WB_1.jpg

man the stuff you find when you clean up your computer

more shots of my old suit....

finish_suit_1.jpg

finish_suit_8.jpg.gif

new_p_suit_2.jpg

new_p_suit_1.jpg

new_p_suit.jpg

Darkshot.jpg

P1010028.jpg

main_1.jpg

kithunter69.jpg.gif

here was my first custom bio i made for it ...but never used it...
the dred ring thing was done years before the new movie... :D

gothicelder2.jpg

finish_suit_1.jpg

finish_suit_8.jpg.gif

new_p_suit_2.jpg

new_p_suit_1.jpg

new_p_suit.jpg

Darkshot.jpg

P1010028.jpg

main_1.jpg

kithunter69.jpg.gif

gothicelder2.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back