Blade Runner

Here are some magazine covers that were seen in the background at the newsstand.

They were designed by artist Tom Southwell.

I found these on flickr.

Enjoy:)

Looks like the links were changed so I had to delete them. Sorry

Last edited:
KramStaar, thanks for posting the money. My son is now walking around with a wallet full of notes feeling 'loaded'. nice authentic looking which is great.

Quote from the sellers auction:

''Here is a rare find.
These are $ bill props from the cult film 'Blade Runner' in $500 and $300 denominations.
These are stunning, and were picked up from a friend who purchased loads of prop items from a sale. I managed to get 2 sets. One has been framed for my studio and the others are offered here.''

What the hell is it with some people! :angry I mean, REALLY?!! :thumbsdown
(Nice catch on that by the way Alan!)

Alan mate, I didn't see your post - my apologies and grateful thanks!

I've just received a note from the seller. He said he purchased them from another seller and was duped.

He's shut down the thread and I've asked him to give me the name of the original seller...

Cheers again guys. Its good to know you're there watching our collective backs!

Kind regards and cheers again.

MARK

Last edited:
I agree, it's one thing stealing artwork, its worse if its stolen to make cash and even worse if it was given away for free in the first place!

Any suggestions on the best way to print the bills? Paper type? A good method for double sided printing?

I use 100 percent cotton 24lb Resume paper (the brand I use is Southworth), I find it's the closest to the paper they use for real banknotes. It's strong and has a good texture/feel to it.

I'll give that a try. I used regular 20lb printer paper after soaking it in tea and letting it dry. The end result is a worn stack of circulated bills but cotton would be the finishing touch for sure.

UPDATE:

PLEASE NOTE, Due to the repeated abuse of these free items and the fact that they have been sold on eBay many, many times, I have removed the links and the files from my web page.

My sincerest apologies to all...

Regards
MARK

BR$BIlls.png

--------------------------------------------------->

Money_Preview.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mebbe we should get a co-op going and list all our stuff collectively under one banner/shop.
and all go after the theives when they steal.

That's a bummer about the bills being ripped off. I meant to print up a couple for a display but got caught up with other projects before I could get to it.

People...

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back