Blade Runner Pistol - Australian Supplier

I'm looking for anyone (in Australia) that sells a kit of the (original) blade runner pistol.
Might be a bit late - but had one sent to Sydney from TipTop workshop in the UK and received fine.
The Anders kit is amazing and they have since also added some metal (pewter) parts as an option.

There used to be a dude selling white resin kits from Perth or somewhere, but they are very wonky recasts and would need infinitely more work (as well as having far less detail). I'd avoid those and go for a resin print of the anders kit.

Might be a bit late - but had one sent to Sydney from TipTop workshop in the UK and received fine.
The Anders kit is amazing and they have since also added some metal (pewter) parts as an option.

There used to be a dude selling white resin kits from Perth or somewhere, but they are very wonky recasts and would need infinitely more work (as well as having far less detail). I'd avoid those and go for a resin print of the anders kit.
Tip Top Workshop are awesome! I recently brought there pewter small parts and grips for one of my projects.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back