Unlimited Run Blade Runner inspired light up chessboard

I am interested, Depending on Gordon Gekkos bird set. I would also want walnut and this would be to the states. Curious to what that cost would be? Thx.

Would be in too.

Oak.
Straight sides.
No stain.

I want to do something like this. 5098464246_ddb0d54518.jpg

Ok guys,

Firstly thanks for the interest. All I have left to sort is the price for the wood then i'm going to change this thread to an open run, possibly with a view to start taking orders next week. This will be an open run and just to re-iterate the prices may vary depending on the wood used, special requests and also your location due to shipping costs.

I will of course sort all pricing out with each of you before an order is placed.

Edit:
I have also been running my board as an evening lamp in my living room pretty much every evening for the past 5 months and all is working well still.

Any news on this?

Sorry for the delay in an update guys. Should be speaking to my wood supplier tomorrow. I've had building work going on at home and currently away with work hence the delay. Should be able to start taking orders next week all being well, but I'd like to get a price up for the different materials first.

Another non-update I’m afraid guys. I’ve still not heard back from my wood supplier so I’m going to another guy tomorrow morning with the hopes of leaving with prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would go for the darkest wood option that you have available.

BTW what will the power plug style be like UK, US, Central Europe? Can we choose?
What voltage goes into the board 110-220?

Thanks.

I'd also just like to point out that this is my first run on here guys so be patient with me and i'm sure things will go well. I do get a fair amount of time off work so it shouldn't take me too long to complete orders when I get them, but, that said, as I run a company and do have to stay away a few days at a time there may be slight delays. Also things out of my hands like the joiners not having the wood in stock etc.

If there is anything you'd like to see me offer, or feel I should offer, then let me know guys. I love this forum and really want to contribute to the community, not detract from it.

Bash.

Last edited:
Ok guys if you want to place an order it’s probably best to PM me with the details of what you want and I can get cracking

PMS replied to guys. Joiners get hold of decent quality wood but they are a little useless so may take a while for me to get the parts together, especially not being able to use UK plugs for a couple of you. I have received your orders and will get on them as soon as possible, i'm hoping some time next week.

Wood has been ordered, acryllic has been ordered and I'm ordering some LEDs today. US and EU options should not be a problem.

The orders that have been placed have been started guys; had a manic couple of weeks and been away from home for nearly 12 days now. Got a few weeks off coming up so I’ll get them sorted soon

Bash, if we want the chess pieces too, can you make them too as an option?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bash, if we want the chess pieces too, can you make them too as an option?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sadly not mate, however another chap on here is doing a run I believe

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back