Unlimited Run Blade Runner HYPOTHETICAL Deckard Badge

Sweeeeet, payment sent for GGs cool cool Deckard badge and off to the print shop tomorrow get some Off-World dollars printed.
Not looking to the first of many sleepless nights, what a bloody kid I am.

I hate to be that guy, but isn't it "B26354" ?

Well, you can certainly argue that point. But since this badge is entirely hypothetical....

I'm going from the scene where he identifies himself as "Blade Runner 26354" to the Spinner patrol. In my mind he would have also said the "B" then if it was actually part of his shield number. As in "Blade Runner B26354."

FWIW.

-GG

Well, you can certainly argue that point. But since this badge is entirely hypothetical....

I'm going from the scene where he identifies himself as "Blade Runner 26354" to the Spinner patrol. In my mind he would have also said the "B" then if it was actually part of his shield number. As in "Blade Runner B26354."

FWIW.

-GG

After he kills Zhora he does say "B-26354". But I had forgotten this was one of the myriad things about the movie that isn't settled, so never mind me. Cheers.

Oh G I've bought one now! He does identify himself as BLADE RUNNER B-260-354 so bugger it I'll more than likely buy another if you do indeed tweak it to B26354 (HINT HINT!) ;)

The badge arrived yesterday and it looks great! I plan on attaching it to the inside lid of the box displaying Deckard's blaster. Thank you for the run.

Payment sent for one Deckard badge to deliver to the UK. Hopefully, it should arrive just in time for Blade Runner Secret Cinema :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back