Unlimited Run Blade Runner HYPOTHETICAL Deckard Badge

Gordon Gekko

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Up for sale is my hypothetical badge for Deckard in Blade Runner (2019). No Deckard badge is ever seen in the movie, but I thought it would be a nice filler between current LAPD badges and the ones seen in 2049.

The badges are cold cast aluminum with weathering and white fill around the seal. Badges are approximately 2-3/8" x 3-7/16" or about the same dimensions as an LAPD badge.

Deckards badge is stamped with his service number 26354 and features a raised outline of 2019 LAPD headquarters in the background.

8c8tZUW.jpg

NCJIbYe.jpg

The badges are $25 + $6 shipping in the U.S. Shipping for the rest of the world is $15

This will be an open run for the foreseeable future. I have several ready to go and will continue producing as long as there is interest.

If you would like one, you can pp me at grapplebats (AT) aol (DOT) com

Please include your RPF ID and shipping info with payment. PLEASE DO NOT send payment as a gift.

***VERY IMPORTANT: PLEASE SPECIFY DECKARD BADGE WITH YOUR ORDER OR SHIPPING MAY BE DELAYED AS I Am OFFERING SEVERAL BADGES RIGHT NOW.****

Thanks,

-GG

Last edited:
Ok, so I've been given an estimated delivery window of 1-9 February for my Tomenosuke blaster now the torment begins as I'm not blessed with a great amount of patience.
Can anyone who has this version let me know what the measurements of the foam insert are as I've decided build (or buy) a wooden display box along with other props such as money, id's etc.
Any help would be much appreciated, I really myself occupied as I await it's arrival.
Many Thanks :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back