Interest BLADE RUNNER 2049: Portable Voight-Kampff Scanner - Lights, Sound, Practical Effects

Re: BLADE RUNNER 2049: Portable Voight-Kampff Scanner - Lights, Sound, Practical Effe

Interested as well. Metal would be fantastic but hoping the cost won't increase over $250.

Re: BLADE RUNNER 2049: Portable Voight-Kampff Scanner - Lights, Sound, Practical Effe

Interested! Great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very interested.
I definitely want to participate in RUN.

Ambitious project!

INTERESTED!!

I can't fathom this hitting the $250 price point, but I'm in regardless.

Definitely interested.

Last edited:

Title me as "interested"

Interested! Maybe as a kit?

Have you considered doing the run with a nonfunctioning screen to lower costs?

The options I'm looking at are kit (because there's more of you wanting that than I would have expected) and fully finished. A half-finished one is not necessarily one I want to spend as much time on, to be honest. If you wanted one with a nonfunctioning screen, a kit version would hopefully be easy enough to do that with yourself?

Interested, but not a fan of resin things hopefully body will be something else?

Can I ask what you'd be thinking, instead? I was kicking around the idea of doing vac-formed plastic for the outer shell so I could make, like, 4 of them in a pull, but to be honest I feel like that is needlessly complicated and won't end up looking as good anyway. Trimming that would be a huge pain in the ass. Fiberglass is nuts for something this small, which leaves... well, resin? Why aren't you a fan? It's basically just plastic.

Interested. Of course if any of my ramblings actually contribute to the finished product then I'll just have to get one, won't I?! Dam it.

I wouldn't consider non-working screen half-finished. It would lower costs and it would be more accurate to what is seen on screen. Kit option might be the way for me to go if I want that, I guess.

I am also in for one:)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back