Interest BLADE RUNNER 2049: Portable Voight-Kampff Scanner - Lights, Sound, Practical Effects

Re: BLADE RUNNER 2049: Portable Voight-Kampff Scanner - Lights, Sound, Practical Effe

This definitely seems to be a dead project. I haven't been closely following the original build thread. So, please correct me if I am wrong. Really a shame too. Because this is an epic build.

Re: BLADE RUNNER 2049: Portable Voight-Kampff Scanner - Lights, Sound, Practical Effe

This definitely seems to be a dead project. I haven't been closely following the original build thread. So, please correct me if I am wrong. Really a shame too. Because this is an epic build.

I believe that the project isn't dead, but rather on hold until a certain electronics problem is solved. I can't really say exactly what the problem since I don't understand that stuff, but from what I do it seems to be something to do with something not turning on.

I believe that the project isn't dead, but rather on hold until a certain electronics problem is solved. I can't really say exactly what the problem since I don't understand that stuff, but from what I do it seems to be something to do with something not turning on.
Gotcha! That's good to hear. I have really high hopes for this run.

Well. I need one of these. If you do end up with them, I'd like a complete version. otherwise a kit is fine.

Still really interested in one of these

Are there any updates on whether this project is still going ahead?

I contacted Ein recently and unfortunately he had lost all plans for this project due to his hard drive getting wiped. Hopefully he will sort this eventually.

That's a real shame because it looked like it was gonna be great. I hope he can recover his data and that he didn't lose anything really important.

I'm really late, too, but if this gets up and running again I'm interested!

I believe this project is dead in the water I'm afraid but see attached link for another upcoming project.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back