Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - Officer K Pistol - 3D Printed Kit with LEDs

rgriesbeck

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Now available - Officer K's Blaster from Blade Runner 2049 (3D Printed Kit)

This is, in my opinion, the most accurate version of K's blaster available. It comes with 8 3D printed pieces. It is very easy to assemble as all the parts are notched and the whole thing can pretty much be assembled without glue (but you should use glue). It has a working trigger and will have laser engraved text (not pictured yet).

This kit is all setup for working LEDs. It has room for wiring, batteries and a switch, all hidden. It's a very easy circuit to setup and I will provide a simple schematic.

The pricing is as follows:

1) BR kit - $100.00 , icludes 8 3d printed parts and a piece of carbon fiber wrap (plus $15 shipping to US/Canada, $20 everywhere else)
2) Accessory kit - $10.00 - comes with 3 LEDs, a battery holder, wiring, and a switch.

Order Form - Simply click the link, fill out the form and send the PP. All information needed is available in the form:

http://goo.gl/forms/p0YUUrS

20171022_154631.jpg

Assembly Video - New video by Rob Griesbeck

Last edited:
Re: New Blade Runner 2049 Props

Took some of the props at the Blade Runner Experience at SDCC. But they're phone pix so I assume some took better pix.

So interested.
What about the baddie replicant blaster from the trailer ? Will there be plans for that one too ?

Last edited:

So interested.
What about the baddie replicant blaster from the trailer ? Will there be plans for that one too ?

Possibly... K's blaster 1st, and its not going to be an easy one. I just hope it's not as tough to make as the classic BR blaster

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back