Blade runner 2049 K's blaster chromed. Only 5 available

Flyscriber

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi everyone. Now we are all closed in at home its time to burn the midnight oil. I have been very busy with other projects over the last few months so have had no time to apply to my K's blaster builds except in the evenings which is why it has taken so long to get them on here.
I received a number of enquiries for these recently and this last five are available now.
Pictures show the main boy assemblies, the wiring for the touch sensitive led control and the grips awaiting their paint jobs.
SAM_2429.JPG

SAM_2430.JPG

SAM_2432.JPG

In case you haven't seen these kits assembled before, here are a couple of threads showing how i construct them and paint the grips.

I am pleased to say the last 5 blasters are on the last stretch (painting the grips and final assembly) so i am offering them here to anyone who would like one.
Price is 450 UK pounds each, plus the postage. In the UK post is 11 pounds tracked and signed for.
Overseas to the US is 35 pounds sent by UPS for maximum cover and a trustworthy delivery.

Thanks for checking these out. Please PM me if you would like one for your collection.
Stay safe out there, keep the masks on and keep on prop building.

Andy

I have a few of flyscriber’s 2049 blasters and they all look great. His work on the grip alone is worth the price.

Hi Flyscriber. I bought one of the early versions of the Tiptop blaster from you a couple of years ago very nicely painted. It’s time to upgrade. I have the latest kit but would like to know how to fit the led’s. I have a feeling it won’t be easy.

Hi there
The new kit is great once its done, much improved and way more accurate.
The leds were done by excavating a channel along the lower surface of the trigger guard, laying in the wires, then filling over and sanding smooth.
This puts the exit point for the wires, just in front of the square location knob on the grip. So, drill through the grip just in front of the square tab, and insert the wires through the grip.
I used a "traintek" (brand) motion activated "constant" light module, excavated a nice place for it in the bottom of the grip, and made a pop on cover.

You can see the wires popping out of the grips etc in the build thread.

Its pretty simple and effective.

Hope it goes well for you. :)

Andy

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back