Blade Glaive

Hyperion Rail

I figured for my first post I'd feature my first official collectible. I just recently picked up a Blade Glaive on eBay. I've wanted one of these for as long as they have existed and I finally came across one after years of searching and bought it as quickly as I could. Now it's up proudly on my wall for all to see. I was so happy for it I even made a small YouYube review of it.

Blade Glaive Review

First off, welcome to the RPF :)

Nice blade :thumbsup

...... and here's to more collecting for you :thumbsup

............... just don't wonder what happened to your paycheck one week after you get it :lol

Are ya kidding? The screws hadn't fully set in the wall for this guy and I already had my next highly expensive collectible on order. A week before Xmas I'm still ordering stuff because I KNOW i found something random and that no one I know has any clue it even exists or that I want it. Trying to slip stuff by my girlfriend no longer works anymore either. "Um, honey, I may not pay much attention to your hobby, but I'm pretty sure there wasn't a silver expensive looking boomerang on your wall yesterday, call me crazy." "What??? That's always been there."

Nice Glaive, It just looks a little lonely with out the rest of the gear to go with it. Blade Weapons is my next order of business. I am looking for a Necromonger knife to finish my Riddick Collection.

Nice Glaive and welcome aboard. I used to have one of the Glaives myself along with the Sword of the Daywalker......which I recommend for your next purchase!:love

Just started my Blade Collection too, The day walker Sword and the Glaive are on there way. Also found the spikes and the trinity knife for my next purchase. Now trying to find the ejector blades and the UV grenades.

Nice find. I scored a Chain Saber from the Blade Trinity film of Ebay for $25.00 US with stand. But no box Still love it thought..

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back