Birds of Prey (movie)

hailstorm666

Hi all
i've just been to see the birds of prey movie and during one scene Harley Quinn uses a grenade launcher I would love to recreate as a prop for display
however im am strugling to find and decent images/information on it
any help would be much appreciated
below is a image but it only shows the butt stock

newbop9.jpg

thanks

looking to do the same. The airsoft replica is from King Arms is up to around $350 on Evike.com. I'm working on building my own from scratch. Some of the parts for the launcher are still available to buy, Ill probably start from there and extrapolate. I'm hoping to find stills to show the artwork on the launcher.

looking to do the same. The airsoft replica is from King Arms is up to around $350 on Evike.com. I'm working on building my own from scratch. Some of the parts for the launcher are still available to buy, Ill probably start from there and extrapolate. I'm hoping to find stills to show the artwork on the launcher.

Hot Toys just posted pics of a new Harley figure that will come with that weapon. Made me think of this thread... might be the only thing available to go off of!

Hot Toys just posted pics of a new Harley figure that will come with that weapon. Made me think of this thread... might be the only thing available to go off of!

been looking at a prop replica on etsy,,they got real close, those details on the figure are good. Now I want that figure, doesn't come out for a year though..lol.

Harley Quinn Grenade launcher.jpg
HQ to ref.jpg

As soon as I saw the movie i knew I wanted to make one these, either for myself or as a commission.
Its based around an M78 grenade launcher with the flip sight removed and several Harley style cosmetic additions.
I'm actually working on a full dimensions and materials list post right now.
I plan to build the bulk of it out of PVC with an EVA foam stock.

been looking at a prop replica on etsy,,they got real close, those details on the figure are good. Now I want that figure, doesn't come out for a year though..lol.

I want something of the Huntress/Black Canary but it seems like we're only going to get figures of Harley

I can't help with that prop, but I did get a chance to 3D scan her hero mallet from the film. I'm waiting for my larger resin printer to get here and I will be printing and molding!

does anybody have any idea what the extras on the blu-ray are going to be? or am I going to have to screen shot while I watch the movie? If the extras aren't going to be worth anything, I'll just buy the streaming copy and screen shot that.

$300 is sooooo pricey for a replica hoping someone out there will make a full on plastic version soon i got a cosplayer project with a friend and this would be an amazing prop for her to have than a bat or mallet

Took a first stab at the stickers, scaled to the King Arms airsoft. Will update the printable PDF file at this link as better reference becomes available. (Still a few questions I'm holding out for the 4K to screenshot.)
Sticker_Sheet_v1.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back