Bionic Commando Arm - Help Needed

Tatters

hey there, hopefully I don't get crucified for beng new and asking for a bit of help, but we'll see where it gets me.

I'm looking at creating a foam version of the Bionic Commando arm from the game series of the same name. Now having spent several weeks scouring t'internet for the BDO file of an existing build, I've drawn a blank, however with the help of Pepmaster who has provided the 3D models as listed here

I'll do you one better. I got the model out of the game, and here's the Low-Poly, and the High-Poly Models. These are 3D Models, not Pep Models, so you would have to do the unfolding yourself or get someone to do the unfold for you. You could also take the High-Poly Model to a CNC Shop and see if they could mill it out of something for you to make a mold of it. I also have Adam Jensens bio-arms in both Low and High Poly Models.
Bionic Commando Low Poly Arm
Bionic Commando Arm.obj
Bionic Commando High Poly Armhttp://www.mediafire.com/?e04j87u7bi37cac,gn17nfl06d2o67a
http://www.mediafire.com/?gn17nfl06d2o67a

I'm wondering if anyone could help me with a very simple unfold? Unfortunately my area is 19 ears of modelling experience of toy soldiers, so I can do the building of the pep files once their printed out, but unfolding them I have no experiance what so ever.

If anyone could give us a push in the right direction to get started on the build, I'd be most grateful

Cheers,

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to add some pointers, whoever works on this will have to remove the hoses from the model, and a bit of cleanup before it can be done for pepakura. It's still going to be a lot of work. And I'm sorry to say this Tatters but as for making this out of foam, I can't see that really happening. Pep built yes, foam, no.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back